Men and women alike seek to partner with a coach for many and varied reasons. All appreciate the support, guidance, insight and external motivation provided by a personal coach. Most find that as the partnership develops the coach also becomes an accountability partner, a sounding board and a valued confidant.
Personal coaching is beneficial for anyone who is wandering through life, is stuck, in transition or about to launch into a new adventure. Coaching will help you to discover and define who you are and where you are going, and give you the skills and support to get there. Coaching is equally helpful for those people who are already confident in themselves but are motivated to personally develop and reach higher levels of performance and success.
The Focus and Strategy of Different Personal Coaching Programs
Depending on your unique needs and goals, your personal coaching program will focus on a combination of these areas:
- INCREASE SELF AWARENESS by defining personal passions, values, personality and purpose.
- CLARIFY DIRECTION by focusing on vision and establishing goals and strategies.
- STRENGTHEN CONFIDENCE by identifying limiting self beliefs and thinking patterns.
- ESTABLISH NEW HABITS by changing mindsets and applying winning disciplines.
- OVERCOME OBSTACLES or PATTERNS by dealing with fears, frustrations and limitations.
- EMPOWER ACTION by setting goals and receiving inspiration and regular accountability.
- CREATE BALANCE AND PEACE by adopting stress and time management principles.
- ACQUIRE WISDOM by receiving insight and support on issues or decisions of life.
- ENHANCE SUCCESS AND SATISFACTION by achieving purposeful goals.
Your Unique Coaching Program
Coaching programs are tailor made for every individual. Your reasons for partnering with a coach, the goals you want to achieve, the changes you want to make and the length of time you want to be coached for, are all matters which are talked through in the initial appointment. From this discussion a coaching plan is mutually agreed upon. Please take the time to read the About Coaching page where the three styles of programs, coaching costs and the different tools and techniques used throughout the coaching process are detailed.